GEA Scan-Vibro A/S
Roles And Responsibilities
Working as an Engineer at GEA Scan-Vibro you become part of an experienced team of technical- and engineering specialists. After thorough training, you will work and be responsible for your own projects, carrying assignments from sales order, construction and calculations, documentation, all the way to manufacturing drawings.
- Design of (vibrating) machinery of a high standard.
- Documentation according to established guidelines and procedures.
- Project communication with sales, production and/or sub-supplier(s).
Profile And Qualifications
As a person, you are structured and have a keen eye for details.
You understand the importance of on-time deliveries in a production company and like to work in a role closely linked to Sales and Production. A practical, hands-on approach will be an advantage.
We imagine that you have:
- A degree in Engineering or AP Graduate in Production Technology. (Maybe specializing in e.g. Mechanical-, Process-, or Food-Tech)
- Experienced user of Inventor and Vault.
- Experienced user of Office 360.
- Danish and English language skills – you are fluent in both speech and writing.
Please sent your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the job and GEA as a workplace, feel free to direct them to Lars Okton at phone number +45 25773432
Who are we?
GEA Scan-Vibro is part of a sub-division in GEA, an international organization founded in 1881 with more than 18.000 employees across the World.
GEA Scan-Vibro Design and Manufacture World class vibratory equipment for a wide range of applications for e.g. the Food and Beverage industry. Our products are unique and based on more than 70 years of experience and knowledge. Based in Svendborg, Denmark our facilities house +65 employees, many of whom have several years of affiliation with the company.
We seek to maintain a healthy Work-life-balance and care for each other.
We are offering a position in a well-established company, with an international organization behind.
Whether you have years of experience or just finished your studies, your contribution to our team of Engineers will make a difference.